Ukrainian painter, born on July 25, 1921 in Vinnitsa.
1937-1941 studied at the Odessa Art School. His teachers were D.Kraynev, L. Muchnik, and N.Shelyuto.
Participant of the World War II. Holder of the military awards.
1945-1946 worked in Moscow at the Commissariat of Communications of the USSR. After demobilization, he lived in Vinnitsa, worked at the Art Fund, and taught students at the art studios.
Since 1967 – Member of the USSR Union of Artists . He worked in the field of easel painting. The master of genre painting, still life, portrait and landscape.
In 1980, he was awarded the title – “Merited Painter of Ukraine”.
Since 2009 – “People’s Artist of Ukraine”. The works are presented in museums of Vinnitsa, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ternopil, Luhansk, Chernihiv, Khmelnitsky, Yampol, in galleries and private collections in Ukraine, Russia, Britain, France, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Greece, Spain and elsewhere.